The L’OCCITANE Foundation is launching four calls for projects to empower women in Burkina Faso!
Submission of Applications
From November 20, 2020 to January 18, 2021
Launch of four calls for projects to select organizations of general interest in order to develop projects about the following themes:
- Education of vulnerable girls in primary school
- Training in craft and agricultural trades for rural women and particularly displace women
- Agricultural entrepreneurship of rural women
- Emergency actions to support displaced women
For the implementation of the selected projects, the L’OCCITANE Foundation may sign a partnership agreement with the project holders from March 2021.
These calls for projects are open free of charge to any organization of general interest meeting the following criteria:
- Registered to work in Burkina Faso
- Having offices in France or in Europe
- Having a proven experience in the field concerned by the call for which it is applying, that is to say having already developed or coordinated at least one project in the field of education or assistance with schooling, trades training, agricultural entrepreneurship or emergency actions
In addition, the Foundation will review and pre-select projects based on the following criteria:
- Funding will only be allocated to a project that actually promotes the independence of girls and/or women through education, trades training, agricultural entrepreneurship or emergency actions
- The project must take into account and ensure the health and well-being of the beneficiaries
- The project must have measurable impacts on the beneficiaries, which will be analyzed through the monitoring of well-defined indicators
Applications meeting the above criteria will be examined in committee in February 5, 2021 at the latest. The examination of applications will be based on their quality and relevance and only one will be selected per topic.
Applying to a Call for Project
- Download the application form corresponding to the project for which you wish to apply: Primary Education, Trades Training, Agricultural Entrepreneurship or Emergency Actions
- Return it completed to email@example.com no later than Monday January 18, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. GMT. Please, care to title your email as follows: Application for the xxxxxxxx project (your theme of choice: Primary Education, Trades Training, Agricultural Entrepreneurship, or Emergency Actions).
Primary Education: download the form here
Trades Training: download the form here
Agricultural Entrepreneurship: download the form here
Emergency Actions: download the form here
Find more information on the projects currently supported by the Foundation to empower women of Burkina Faso here.
For any question regarding the call for projects, organizations can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +226 64 17 07 61.