The L’OCCITANE Foundation launches the second edition of the competition “L’OCCITANE pour Elles” to speed up the projects of women entrepreneurs based in Ouagadougou. The competition aims at identifying leaders, visionaries and inspiring women to provide them with a personalized support to achieve their highest ambitions. These women shall be aged between 20 and 40 years, based in Ouagadougou and head of an active business or on-going one.
The winners of this competition will benefit from a personalized coachings from the Foundation and its partners (La Fabrique, Initiatives France, Initiative Ouagadougou, la Maison de l’Entreprise du Burkina Faso, the PROJEFEJEC : a UNPD Luxembourg partnership). This 6-month session is renewable twice and will focus on the following points:
- Technical support (daily supports on all the strategical points)
- Support to improve the visibility of the project (enhance the logo, packaging, develop communication tools and mediatic actions)
- Support in findings funds to respond to high ambitions
- Personal development to handle both professional and personal lives
- Juridical and fiscal support
- Access to an optimized workspace and a dynamic community