How to apply?
If all the eligibility criteria are validated:
1. Contact the subsidiary of L'OCCITANE located in your country*, or where the project is taking place, in order to present your structure and project.
2. If the local subsidiary of L'OCCITANE confirms its wish to support you, complete together the application form.
Download here the 2021-2022 Application Form
3. Application deadline (the subsidiary must send the application to the foundation): February 28, 2021.
4. Announcement of the selected projects and signature of the legal agreements: starting April 2021.
* If you are unable to contact the local L'OCCITANE branch, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The call for projects being based on the commitment of a local subsidiary of L'OCCITANE, the probability that your project is selected will be very low if you apply directly, without the accompaniment of a subsidiary company.