Accessibility aims to make the Internet and web services available to all people, whatever their hardware, software, network infrastructure, location, physical or mental ability…
The adopted policy is a permanent search of balance between the website aesthetics and its accessibility to as many people as possible.
It was designed in compliance with the accessibility standards developed by the World Accessibilty Intiative or "WAI" of the World Wide Web Consortium or "W3C" (Internet high regulation authority).
This website is compatible with all recent browsers supporting HTML 4.01 and CSS 2 (safari, opera, firefox, chrome, ie 7, 8, 9, 10), and complies with XHTML and CSS vocabulary and grammar recommended by W3C.
All site pages contain the following navigation components:
• The Foundation logotype that takes you back to the homepage from the website's internal pages;
• Priority links at the top of the page: Newsletters, Press, Accessibility, Facebook, Language change (English/French), Search engine;
• Priority links at the bottom of the page: Site map, Contacts, link to L’OCCITANE website, Activity reports, Credits;
• Main menu indicates the sections and sub-sections;
• The search engine is accessible from all pages and enables you to search the contents of the website;
Display and zoom
Small character fonts can make websites difficult to read for some users. This site has been produced in such a way that the display and zoom level can be easily adjusted depending on the possibilities offered by the various browsers.
The content of this website has been developed to avoid the less accessible formats (such as Flash formats). The vast majority of the text is available in HTML content and readable by readers of vocal recognition.
A question, a suggestion?
If you notice an error or simply want to send us a note about the accessibility of this site, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form.